2010 NMU Human Zombie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tran Holman

Go down

Tran Holman Empty zombie

Post  tran Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:47 pm

That will be my last kill due to the fact that i have became ill an..... BRAINS!!!!

tran

Back to top Go down

Tran Holman Empty #8 #9 #10 #11

Post  tran Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:46 pm

#8 and 9 were simultanious. Me and my partner were running from a large group of horde, she went down when i jumped over a bush, and they followed me i killed them both when they landed. #10 was on thursdays mission. Our group of 5 went looking for whatever the zombies were after. we found the first invincible zombie down by the commuter parking lot. We scattered and i caught a different zombie off guard and destroyed him. #11 there were 2 zombies on down by my car i killed one while running like a little girl.

tran

Back to top Go down

Tran Holman Empty #5 #6 #7

Post  tran Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:04 pm

I got all three kills moments ago with 2 fellow resistance members in the academic mall the first didn't see the three of us until it was to late, the second just kept on walking, and the third told us to come get him! i could see the hunger for brains in his eyes

tran

Back to top Go down

Tran Holman Empty #3 #4

Post  tran Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:50 pm

I got kill number three completing Wednesday's mission in the academic mall, i saw my old partner in crime on his way to the library. And number 4 was in the mission area, after the main group of humans went hunting a zombie came out of a building after he asked a girl to go out and tell him if the coast is clear, then i got him.

tran

Back to top Go down

Tran Holman Empty kill #1 and #2

Post  tran Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:36 pm

Killed to runners in the are between science and library

tran

Back to top Go down

Tran Holman Empty Tran Holman

Post  tran Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

0 kills

tran

Back to top Go down