2010 NMU Human Zombie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean O'Brien

Go down

Sean O'Brien Empty Re: Sean O'Brien

Post  Seano Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:55 am

#15... scratch that, it was an Invinci-zombie. Shoulda just jumped in a doorway.

Seano

Back to top Go down

Post  Seano Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:37 pm

#13 tracked a pack of 3 zombies, got the slow one, the guys took off running, cowards.

#14 got one who was meandering along, probably starved.

Seano

Back to top Go down

Post  Seano Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:37 pm

While traveling with a gentleman named Jamie, before and after we met up, I got kills #6,7,8 chasing a variety of zombies in between 1 and 4 today. Number 9 came shortly before Jamie and I split up, right as i was about to jump in the door at TFA.

6 and 7 were outside Jamrich, 8 was in the woods around Hedgecock.

Numbers 10 and 11 came on the sidewalk near the Summit apartments, by Hedgecock. Ran up behind a squad of three and tagged them all. The third was tagged out still but I didn't know so I got her anyway for good measure.

Lastly, 12 came in a team up with Steve Winnicki, a fellow in a green hoodie. I'm not sure if the kill goes to Steve or I, it was a very close call, I think we hit him at the same time.

Seano

Back to top Go down

Post  Seano Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:08 pm

Got five kills today, Mr. Ben Armitage can confirm the first three, a fellow named Adrien the second two.

#1 was with Ben and Tran in the academic mall, a young female zombie.

#2 see above, another young female zombie.

#3 As I was getting number 2, a huge ogre-sized zombie jumped on Ben and started ripping apart his skull. I turned around and blasted the zombie apart... I gave Zombie Ben a mallow to finish himself off if he had any humanity left.

#4 and #5 was while with Adrien, as we went into McClintock, two Zombie ambushers were waiting, I took them down with Adrien's support.

Seano

Back to top Go down

Sean O'Brien Empty Sean O'Brien

Post  Seano Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:36 pm

#0 Kills

Seano

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: